We are the world's worst fabri - holics. We cannot resist buying fabric even though we already have enough to supply a fabric store for years. We are currently interviewing therapists to help us with this problem but we really need someone who understands and enables us. Want to apply for the job?

Check out our totes and purses here.

Click here to view Karen's bookmarks and cards.







Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sorry No Pix

Yes, I lied. Well, not exactly. I can't put the pix of the hat up because.......I SOLD IT! Yea!! I was at the hairdresser (getting my hair done, duh) and Joyce (my hairdresser) said she had a 1st birthday party she needed a gift for and could I make something to go with the hat. Well, it just so happened I already had a pair of bloomers to match the hat and a t-shirt too. It was perfect (and very cute if I do say so myself!) She was happy, I was happy and hopefully the recipient was happy. I put cards all over the outfit (a subtle reminder that there was more where that came from). Hopefully it will pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment