We are the world's worst fabri - holics. We cannot resist buying fabric even though we already have enough to supply a fabric store for years. We are currently interviewing therapists to help us with this problem but we really need someone who understands and enables us. Want to apply for the job?

Check out our totes and purses here.

Click here to view Karen's bookmarks and cards.







Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


I think it is a good time to get back to the blog. I have neglected it for too long. And as my first blog in a long time, I am promoting my fellow etsians who are the etsy bloggers choice this month. CalKat are two friends that make beautiful jewelry together. I especially like this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18172832 because I love Santa Claus. It is a bookmark too! So it is extremely useful as well as lovely and cute. An all around winner! Check out their shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CalKat. They offer free shipping too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the nice write up. I love Santas too...I even collect them...LOL!

    We hope you have a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete